Fluidodinamica is able to realise complete robotics islands internally, ensuring:
- flexibility and innovation;
- focus on quality and high technology;
- a high level of know-how and a single point of contact even for complex systems, establishing a relationship which goes beyond a simple supply, but which creates a true problem solving partnership;
- creativity in proposing solutions which go beyond the usual schematics.
A qualified team of engineers, using the most advanced simulation software, carefully develops the design in order to provide the most appropriate technical solution and submit it for the customer's approval in order to launch the realisation of the system. Prepared in a dedicated development area equipped with the most modern technology, the system is subjected to rigorous quality control as well as pre-commissioning tests with the customer present.
Software and programs are realised within the company and personalised based on the needs of the user in order to best use the machine's features. Thanks to the flexibility of the technological solutions and the ability to take on new challenges, Fluidodinamica also realises robotics systems for particular applications.
Last but not least, training courses are given directly on the system in order to instruct personnel on the complete use of all the features.
Fluidodinamica is the ideal partner for companies concerned with:
- Special applications
- Interlocking tool machines
- Internal transportation
- Moulding presses
- Special machines
- Explosion proof machines (Ex)
- Assembly robots
OUR OPERATIONAL PROCESS
- Needs analysis
- Final commissioning
- Personnel training
- Post sale/activation assistance