For more than 30 years Fluidodinamica has offered companies innovative solutions in the field of industrial automation. These are the primary sectors of operation:
- Design, realisation and installation of turnkey robotics systems, primarily in the field of industrial handling;
- Design and realisation of hydraulic plants and systems;
- Sale of components for pneumatic, hydraulic automation and for water, steam, gas and process fluids.
Fluidodinamica provides technical consulting, feasibility studies and assistance to meet all the needs of the market and the customer. We develop personalised systems using high quality materials and guaranteeing a response which is always reliable and which expresses the cutting-edge of technology.
Fluidodinamica joined the FIZ Industrial Group on June 1st, 2015.
This way, the company acquired all FIZ Group products, expanding its range of services from motorcycle transmission (SKF bearings, belts, reducers, Siemens electric motors, Lenze inverters, Bosch Rexroth linear motion systems and hydraulics, etc.) right up to the creation of industrial transport lines, test and work benches.
Industry 4.0 includes all the technologies that, using data and information and interconnecting devices, make it possible to transform the production process by allowing greater integration between the factory and its suppliers and customers.
- Big Data - Cloud: techniques for collecting and processing large amounts of data that is made available to improve production and consumption decisions;
- Man machine interaction: remote control, mobile devices, augmented reality; machines are safer and collaborate with operators, reducing errors and costs;
- Machine learning e predictive maintenance: machines and electronic devices learn new features and behaviours thanks to their interaction with the external environment, with the possibility of intercepting faults before they occur;
- Cyber Physical System: devices are smart, distributed, and interconnected.
We can offer innovative components and systems to adapt production facilities to 4.0 logic, assisting the customer both technically and in obtaining tax incentives and breaks provided under the industry 4.0 plan
Total quality is the highest goal for any company.
Total quality means achieving quality standards of absolute reference for the markets, in every department: a fully integrated internal supply network and within certified and rigorous parameters of certainty, internationally certified at all manufacture phases, starting from the purchase of raw material to industrial designing, from risk analysis to production process, from installation and Start Of Production to the testing of the final product, up to customer care systems and after-sales assistance.
Since 1979, Fluidodinamica has been operating at the services of industrial automation and customer satisfaction for the realisation of new systems as well as maintenance and revamping needs on existing machines.
Over the years Fluidodinamica has evolved to take on the new challenges the market provides. In this spirit we have reached the important milestone of Festo System Integrator Partner, a partnership with the multinational leader in the industrial automation and process sector for the realisation of handling systems.
A dynamic character and know-how allow the company to offer technological, innovative and personalised solutions, with constant attention to technological developments and customer needs.
STRONG FOCUS ON KNOW-HOW AND INNOVATION
THIRTY YEARS OF CROSS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IN THE VARIOUS INDUSTRIAL SECTORS
CONTINUOUS COOPERATION WITH THE CUSTOMER FROM AS EARLY AS THE DESIGN STAGE
SOLUTION-ORIENTED INTEGRATION OF VARIOUS TECHNOLOGIES
FOCUS ON EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY